Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Trying to register my MaxiDas DS708 syst...
Trying to register my MaxiDas DS708 system on and registration form give me this comment

2068 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2013-11-01 17:54:41

•   Level 2   
    (10) points
    Willie
    2013-11-01 17:27:19
     I am trying to register my MaxiDas DS708 system  with all correct information and registration form give me this comment
    What can be the problem?

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    Reustline

2013-11-01 17:54:41 (Reply to:Willie)

Willie, I just bought my MaxiDas a few days ago and have had the same problem. I registered it online but the scanner always says, Not registered" and it would not go online ad do it. So I downloaded pc suite version 6.13 and installed it on my maxidas then everything is working. I asked another tech who posted here and he gave me some pointers. I'm not sure if I did it right but I opened the zip file I downloaded then opened (ran) it to my desktop.
    Four files opened: Remote Desk, DS708 Update, DS708 Printer, and DS708 Dataloging. I sent each of them to my SD card out of my MaxiDas and it works. You have to put your machines SD card in the 'reader' supplied in your kit and plug that into a USB slot on your pc.
  Total1 Pages